[Seaside-dev] new WADelayedSend and valuable

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:07:31 UTC 2009

Hi

At Konstanz we discussed Issue 268 [1]. The motivation behind it is to
have a lightweight and portable alternative to a block. We went for a
slightly different design than suggested by Paolo. We have an abstract
superclass WADelayedSend with two concrete subclasses. That removes a
lot of self testing.

During the discussion we also settled for protocol that we expect from
valuables with is based on ANSI [2] As always, feedback is welcome.
And we have tests and cookies and stuff.

 [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=268
 [2] http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside29/Valuable