[Seaside-dev] Monticello repository access

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Mon Jan 19 17:09:03 UTC 2009

Hi all,

May I have access to commit changes in the squeaksource.com/Seaside
repository? I have implemented a mapping in Scriptaculous for the
prototype.js Form.Observer and Form.Element.Observer that I'd like to
share. My SqueakSource login is "kdt".

I should warn folks though, somehow I got 3 unrelated methods marked
"source same but revision changed" in my Monticello revision. I
couldn't figure out how to remove them. Maybe I'd better learn how to
create clean Monticello versions first?

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.