[Seaside-dev] Issue 291 in seaside: WABufferedResponseTest fails because WriteStream does not understand #'crlf'

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Jan 21 22:52:16 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9

New issue 291 by WeybridgeWay: WABufferedResponseTest fails because
WriteStream does not understand #'crlf'

When loading things in the specified order and running tests as they come
in, I get a failure in
WABufferedResponseTest. The problem is that #'crlf' is not understood by
WriteStream. Is this
method added by a later package? Should I add the method to a dialect
package (GemStone does
not have it either)? May I refactor the methods in the 'writing' method
category of WAResponse to
explicitly add a CR then an LF (my preference)?

--James Foster, GemStone Systems