[Seaside-dev] Issue 293 in seaside: Refactor WAResponse and subclasses to encapsulate stream and use WriteStream instead of ReadWriteStream

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 22 15:42:46 UTC 2009

Comment #5 on issue 293 by renggli: Refactor WAResponse and subclasses to
encapsulate stream and use WriteStream instead of ReadWriteStream

I already reverted some changes, to make it work in Seaside again.

What remains to do is the following:
- Add a class extension #crlf to WriteStream in GemStone. Alternatively I
would also be happy to use "stream
nextPutAll: String crlf", I don't know how standard this #crlf method is
though?
- Check why "WAPlatform current readWriteStream" does not work in GemStone
anymore. I think
#readWriteStream on platform support was already in use in Seaside 2.8 and
earlier.
- Discuss what we want to do with WAResponse>>#nextPutAll:, e.g. if it
really requires this string conversion.