[Seaside-dev] Re: getting loaded

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Thu Jan 22 20:12:18 UTC 2009

(copying to seaside-dev)

I would have suggested not actually setting the variable so that we
don't hide the fact that one was never set. something like:

^ Current ifNil: [ self subclasses first ]

though now that I think about it I guess yours has the advantage that
you could basically get rid of #initialize on all the subclasses,
which is probably a good thing. So maybe that's a good idea. I don't
feel strongly about it.

Julian