[Seaside-dev] Issue 164 in seaside: remove #testGarbageCollect?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 22 20:51:19 UTC 2009

Comment #9 on issue 164 by WeybridgeWay: remove #testGarbageCollect?

Sorry, I missed comment #8 and committed Seaside-Tests-Platform-jgf.39 that
removed this test.
http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/LoadOrder has
Seaside-Tests-Squeak-Functional quite a bit later in the
sequence. If we actually need this test could it be added to
Seaside-Tests-Squeak-Functional? Alternatively, the
class extension could be added earlier in the load order if we want the
test to be run earlier. I'm happy to move
things around, but as it is more tests pass with my latest checkin. Do you
want me to undo it? -- James Foster