[Seaside-dev] Issue 292 in seaside: Remove WAGemStoneMock* classes from Seaside-Tests-Core

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 23 01:14:50 UTC 2009

Updates:

Comment #10 on issue 292 by WeybridgeWay: Remove WAGemStoneMock* classes
from Seaside-Tests-Core

While I don't think that regression tests are "a very bad idea" I am
working on porting Seaside 2.9 to GemStone.
Based on the limited information I have at the moment, I don't see that
GemStone relies on the behavior that the
test in question guarantees. Therefore, I feel comfortable relaxing the
requirement that other developers support
the unused behavior. When/if I find a situation that requires this
behavior, we can revisit adding a test to the
general code.
--James Foster