[Seaside-dev] Issue 293 in seaside: Refactor WAResponse and subclasses to encapsulate stream and use WriteStream instead of ReadWriteStream

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 23 02:24:06 UTC 2009

Comment #15 on issue 293 by WeybridgeWay: Refactor WAResponse and
subclasses to encapsulate stream and use WriteStream instead of
ReadWriteStream

Lukas,
Since you undid essentially all of my refactoring of WAResponse, I was
wondering if you could give a bit more
detail on what I broke? I thought I had covered the the things you
mentioned (writing the header, rendering the
body, etc.), and I had all the tests running. Can you provide a walkback
showing what broke?
--James