[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Flow

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:35:36 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> The advantage of my implementation is that its extremely simple
> (compared to the posted change-set) and that it doesn't add unwanted
> dependencies. The only requirement for #call: to work with a different
> implementation is that a method called WAComponent>>#wait: is present.

I know. It's simple. I like it (a lot actually)... except for the
hard-coded marker. It reeks of inflexibility to me. But whatever, if
nobody thinks we need to allow an alternate implementation other than
with true partials or use other than with the existing ActionCallback
(the current implementation won't even work with a subclass), then I
guess we can deal with it later.