[Seaside-dev] Issue 304 in seaside: caching session cookie state

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jan 26 21:29:46 UTC 2009

Comment #2 on issue 304 by jfitzell: caching session cookie state

I know the browser will delete it. That's the problem. If you copy a link
off the
first page, it has the session key in the link. The session will think you
have the
cookie because "cookiesEnabled = true" but in fact you don't because you
closed the
browser.

Do you object to the Application adding the cookie? I don't think it should
be that
hard to get working... I can either do it or document it and mark it
as "bite-size" ;)