[Seaside-dev] Issue 323 in seaside: WAWalkbackErrorHandler broken for errors outside of callbacks

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 30 12:01:55 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Critical Version-Seaside2.9 Milestone-2.9b1

New issue 323 by jfitzell: WAWalkbackErrorHandler broken for errors outside
of callbacks

WAWalkbackErrorHandler>>open: sends #inNewRenderLoopCall: which means it
doesn't work when an errors occurs outside of an action callback (for
example, during #initialRequest: or #updateRoot: processing).

The current behaviour is a white webpage with the error that a Marker could
not be found.

At the moment, I can't quite wrap my head around what we want to be
capturing here anyway. I mean, is this just a case where you actually
*want* to capture the full continuation? If not, where would we want the
partial continuation to go back to?