[Seaside-dev] WAFlowPlatformTest tests continuations but comes before Seaside-Squeak-Continuation

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Fri Jan 30 23:58:55 UTC 2009

I wasn't so much concerned about the platform issues as just the base
package issues. I've rearranged the LoadOrder Wiki to show Flow coming
before Continuation.

James