[Seaside-dev] patched SUAutocompleter>>registerCallbackWithCanvas:

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Mar 11 03:09:22 UTC 2009

> I assume this is in Seaside 2.9?
>
> When I load your change in my image SUAutocompleterTest breaks, while
> it works with the original code.
>
> Can you verify that?
>
> Lukas

Ha! it fixes it in my app but breaks the demo wtf?!
without the patch I'm seeing in the demo a nice POST (an internal error
otherwise) but in my app the post carries two parameters (besides _k and _s) and
in the callback is setting a wrong value (the other parameter is the right
value).
I don't get yet why is sending two parameters because I'm saying to the
autocompleter to #triggerFormElement: specifically and not the whole form for
that case.
With the patch in my app. Ah dam, I wasn't using it right for 2.9.
Now I saw the "for:" in the "renderListOn:for:"
it's working as expected, I've removed the patch from SUAutocompleter
thanks
sebastian