[Seaside-dev] WAError: You can no longer call #addLoadScript: on WASession

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Mar 18 12:05:23 UTC 2009

sorry, my bad. Clarifying issue: I had a 2.8 override of that #script: method it
does exacly the same as current code. I can't recall and I don't get why I've
override it. Anyway I've removed my override and all is good now.

By the way, due to some css factorization in that class I've added a convenience
method:

classes: someCssClasses

	someCssClasses do:[:aCssClass|
		self attributes addClass: aCssClass]

I'm the only one using more than one css class in elements?

cheers,
sebastian