[Seaside-dev] RE: Rekeying Sessions

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 18 22:54:58 UTC 2009

True enough, although that assumes higher sophistication and in our specific case we don't store access logs, so it didn't come up.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.