[Seaside-dev] tasks aren't receiving #initialRequest: ?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Mar 19 17:05:41 UTC 2009

for the record:
and of course there is the fun part in which you found continuations scratching
it :D
I've fixed the issue keeping a #clone of the initial request instead of it in
the parent tasks because it won't survive intact the next callback. It is the
same object, but as soon as the next callback happens, it has its instVar nil'd.
It's so fun to see it in the inspector when it happens LOL.
cheers,
sebastian