[Seaside-dev] 2.9a3 encoding broken?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 23 11:54:19 UTC 2009

to discard basic problems, I've loaded a 2.9a3 in a pharo 259.
Same issue.
Using WABrowser you can't see diacritics in a method with a string which shows
diacritics in the squeak class browser properly.
With a 2.9a2 it works just fine in both.
I'll try to take a look at the code changes about encoding between versions
Any pointer appreciated,
sebastian