[Seaside-dev] Session Cookie Security

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Mar 23 20:52:37 UTC 2009

As a further comment to this thread, we actually found a way to do this
without changing a single line of code in our applications. Instead, a
single iRule on our load balancer analyzes all cookies that are passing
through and augments them with HttpOnly, Secure and Discard if they
don't already have those attributes.

http://tinyurl.com/57jqba

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.