[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Javascript-Core-dkh.67.mcz

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Sat Nov 14 18:23:42 UTC 2009

Julian,

I guess I should have checked beforehand, but perhaps asking for forgiveness is better:)

I've created a test that (when the metacello configuration is present) checks the consistency between GRPackage and the metacello configuration ... now the metacello configuration has to reflect the actual dependencies ... there are exceptions accounted for in the test, so we could go with GRPackage expresses desired dependencies and ConfigurationOfSeaside30 expresses actual dependencies with the goal to make them equivalent ... the test would then keep us honest and document the discrepencies...

Dale