[Seaside-dev] WATrail>>renderContentOn:

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Nov 17 17:35:13 UTC 2009

I hate to keep coming back to sent but not implmented issues, but I do anyway:)

I have a test that checks for sent but not implemented and the test allows for escapes (ala #expectedFailures), however, it seems a waste to burn a package for that ...

In WATrail>>renderContentOn:, #respondsTo: is being used to test for whether #trailName is a method that can be sent ... and later it sends the message #trailName which shows up as unimplemented. Since respondsTo: is already in the path, I'm assuming that using #perform: for #trailName won't be that big of a performance hit and would save me creating a gs-only package ...

In this case I've loaded just Seaside-Tools-Web as I'm trying to build a Seaside-Development variant that does not depend upon flow for GemStone/S 2.3 users.

If it doesn't matter to you guys I'll make a common chnage. If it does matter, then I'll consider alternate solutions.

Thanks,