[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Grease-Core-jf.1.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:52:29 UTC 2009

Ok, I had a little trouble with the Builder this evening so I don't
want to risk updating the site now. In the meantime, here is a CS that
should load the whole thing into a recent pharo (make sure you have OB
loaded before filing in if you want the OB tools to work afterwards).
I tested filing this in and all the unit tests pass and the config
page works so I think that means it's all fine.

Assuming nobody has any trouble loading this, we'll get it up on the
site as an alpha5 in the next few days. I'll also write a blurb up
about Grease and the reason behind the renaming.

Julian