[Seaside-dev] saving the image

Carlos Crosetti carlos at mostar.com.ar
Thu Oct 1 23:41:21 UTC 2009

This is my first question to the forum: I have a running Seaside image with
several sessions at once and it is time to save the image to persist all
objects, but want to have the sessions continue - not afraid on the latancy
the image save may introduce, what is the right things to do?

Say I am persisting relevant objects in XML on disk so at any crash the new
loaded image will load them all and continue and at this time, besides I
know Glorp, I dont want to persist in a database because the amount of
objects does not deserve the effort - yet.

Regars, carlos