[Seaside-dev] Seaside on Squeak

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:51:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Michael Davies
<mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com> wrote:
> There was one minor problem in loading Seaside - in Squeak Trunk,
> Dictionary>>keys now returns an Array, not a Set, so the attached change to
> SeasideLoadOrderTests is required.

Don't you have commit access? ;)

> I chose to run tests while loading, and ended up with many instances of
> WATestServerAdaptor registered with the server manager - is this expected
> behaviour?

No, definitely not. I kind of feel like that was fixed before we went
to a5 (I think it was a bug in the code that came out of the Brest
Sprint - the adaptors were being created without specifying the
appropriate test Manager). Not sure how up to date the load order
tests are at the moment...?