[Seaside-dev] correction

Robert Shiplett grshiplett2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 18:46:28 UTC 2009

Philippe
I don't want to argue about the implementation of  WARenderer<<default
I mis-typed:  WARenderCanvas is the HTML subclass ...
Other continuing examples of issues with MimeType:
WAResponseGenerator>>pageExpired
	"The page is no longer in the cache and the request could not be processed."

	self response
 	 doNotCache;
 	 contentType: WAMimeType textPlain;
 	 nextPutAll: 'This page has expired, please use the back-button to navigate to the last   valid page.'

" it is my understanding that the fact that text/plain is usually the default for HTTP unusual response messages etc does not make text/plain the HTTP default MIME type In this case I need to either hard-code my new type method "   WAMimeType textCurl;" or correct this as "   WAMimeType  defaultType" and implement "WAMimeType<<defaultType  "<< as class method notation "   ^ defaultType
WAMimeType<<defaultType: aTypeSymbol  "<< as class method notation "   defaultType := aTypeSymbol
"and add this class var and a class-side setter to that class  and add configuration to set this to symbol #textCurl or find where this instance of MimeType should be residing for an HTPP session Or have you another suggestion ?Is it not generally preferred to use an instance .. an object ... as this is a "type" in name only ..."