[Seaside-dev] Remaining Issues for Seaside 3.0 release

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:56:47 UTC 2010

Yup. And maybe we could actually pick one (or two) major features as goals
for each release. When that (plus any low hanging fruit we come across in
the process) is done: release!

I have a few ideas and we should get a discussion going shortly, but agreed:
for now we need to get a release out last week. :)

Julian