[Seaside-dev] Re: Seaside Development

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:41:33 UTC 2010

Hi Avi,

Please submit your changes to the mailing-list and/or bug-tracker
first, so that we can learn about your contributions. We are happy to
review and merge your improvements, and will eventually add you to the
Seaside developers group on SqueakSource.

If you have any questions to the contribution process, please ask on
the developer mailing-list.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch