[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Tools-Web-obi.84.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:32:35 UTC 2010

It has always been the case that if the default is nil you get a 404
(as far as I know). I would like to have a config option to enable or
disable a listing of the contents of the dispatcher but have never got
around to it.

I don't know if the old UI previously did something other than set the
default to nil when you cleared the handler (oh! there was no way to
clear the handler, so I guess it didn't :) ).

So my question is still, what do you think a better user behaviour
would be? Hm... maybe it should be a 403, actually - that might be
clearer?

Julian