[Seaside-dev] Generated images always converted to gif

Stuart Herring st-lists at stuartherring.com
Thu Jun 17 10:30:37 UTC 2010

Unfortunately it turns out my fix is a little too naive, it breaks a
whole bunch of tests, due to the fact that #seasideMimeDocumentType:
isn't implemented on everything that might be called by
WADocumentHandler.

I'm not entirely sure how to fix it properly now, but here's a test
case for the issue:

WASqueakDocumentHandlerTest>>testFormWithMimeType
	| handler |
	"Test that requesting a form as JPEG actually results in a JPEG"
	self formClassExists ifFalse: [ ^ self ].

	handler := WADocumentHandler
		document: self sampleForm
		mimeType: WAMimeType imageJpeg
		fileName: nil.

	self assert: (handler document contents beginsWith: #( 255 216 ))
"JPEG Magic number"

I tried to comment on the issue, but Google Code keeps throwing a 500 at me...

Regards,
Stuart