[Seaside-dev] Re: A couple of suggestions/observations ... related to using the 'Base'

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Jun 23 23:49:15 UTC 2010

If you want to try this out yourself, you can do:

    (ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5')
      load: 'Magritte-Seaside'.
    (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.0-alpha5.15')
      load: #('Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche' ).

in a Pharo image and play around... BTW, both 3.0.0-alpha5.15 and 2.0.5'
are under development and subject to change (I haven't run through all
of the test loads, yet for example) and I will be makign changes at the
GemStone level since I'm still refactoring the exception handlers ...

Dale