[Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside30 3.0.0-alpha5.15 ready for a bit of review

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:34:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:
> Philippe Marschall wrote:
>>
>> 2010/6/24 Julian Fitzell <jfitzell at gmail.com>:

>>> No, I thought Tools-Web was included in Base and thus that Widgets
>>> would be loaded. Welcome doesn't want to be in Base, I agree.
>>
>> I'd like Welcome to be in something like "One-Click" that would also
>> include Development, Kom and OB. Basically the stuff we want first
>> time users and people coming form 2.8 to have. That should feel more
>> or less like 2.8 used to feel.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe
>
> Philippe/Julian,
>
> Are there any tests that you'd like included in the One-Click (or were
> planned to be in the One-Click) ... I could wait for Julian to ship the
> One-Click image itself and then model the One-Click group, but I would
> imagine that it wouldn't be too hard to specify the sets of tests to be
> included (if at all)...

The one-click has traditionally included more or less everything. :)
You can look at the image at
http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Seaside%203.0/219/ . The one-click
I'm building is more or less the same, just without Lukas' preference
modifications (we felt it was confusing to new users if our pharo
behaves differently than standard pharo).

Or take a look at the build scripts here:
http://github.com/renggli/builder/tree/master/scripts