[Seaside-dev] cancel callback bug?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:35:53 UTC 2010

That's not what WACallbackFunctionalTest is showing. After evaluating
the callback block a render notification is thrown and no other
callback is evaluated.

The point that you have to define an empty callback to make the
callback working is correct though, maybe that's what confused the
writer? Probably we should add an empty block by default for cancel
callbacks?

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch