[Seaside-dev] about Grease: Color

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 06:16:20 UTC 2010

> Grease includes tests for a Color class.  In my opinion it should
> provide a GRColor class (possibly just by taking Pharo's Color and
> renaming it) in addition to this, since the class otherwise is
> unprefixed.
>
> The class is unused by Seaside, so maybe it's also possible to drop the test?

These tests are Pharo specific ('Grease-Tests-Pharo-Core'), so they
are not supposed to be ported.

Yeah, Color is rarely used. The only place I see real use is in some
Javascript functions that expect a color as an argument. In these
cases in Pharo you can just pass your color, but it also works to pass
a string like '#0fab23'.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch