[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Grease-Pharo-Core-lr.15.mcz

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:42:12 UTC 2010

> So why was the test failing?

>>  ----- Method: SequenceableCollection>>sorted: (in category '*grease-pharo-core') -----
>>  sorted: sortBlock
>> +       ^ self sortBy: sortBlock!
>> -       ^ (self sortBy: sortBlock) as: self species!

#species of SortedCollection is SortedCollection. Sorting a
SortedCollection with a non-default sortBlock, but then the collection
is converted to a SortedCollection with a default sort block, what
gives the default sorting.

I don't know if it is correct to remove the #as: and what was its
intention? It doesn't break any tests though, so I guess it is fine.
Alternatively we could implement the method in SortedCollection like
this.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch