[Seaside-dev] Grease-Core-DaleHenrichs.36

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Thu May 13 00:39:28 UTC 2010

With the change below, Seaside30 loads into Pharo1.1 fine however there are a number of test failures and errors:

  1605 run, 1571 passes, 2 expected failures, 13 failures,
    19 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Plus WAFileLibraryTest>>testCompileByteArrayAgain uses #reverse. The Slime tests were also tripping across #reverse deprecation warnings, but the for some reason, Monticello lost track of the changed method so I lost track of it, too --- the method was in the refactoring universe somewhere...

I will be testing Seaside3.0.0-alpha5.12 on Squeak and then release the version ...

Dale