[Seaside-dev] release

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:18:29 UTC 2010

Ok, seriously. This is ridiculous.

We need to release. I'm starting to find this actually embarrassing. :)

What do we need to do? Just testing/packaging/release announcement?

Here's the best I can think of: I'll commit to spending half a day this
weekend working on a Release Candidate. After that, I won't have any free
time until mid-June. That would give the vendors and interested users fair
warning and a few weeks to test, port, and report any showstoppers. Then we
do a final (hopefully just repacking, probably some minor fix integration).

So:
 a) will that plan work?
 b) who can help this weekend?