[Seaside-dev] MyFirstComponent Bugged in Squeak Download

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 14:10:30 UTC 2010

The general pattern I'm advocating is to extend Grease first from the
package that requires the functionality (so in this case in the
Welcome package). As soon as we find multiple things using it, we can
move it and will have a better clue where to move it up to.

In either case, I suggest adding methods with a #seaside prefix
initially. If at some point we're confident with the interface and
feel it is generally useful, we can add non-prefixed versions and
deprecate the original methods to call the new ones.

Julian