[Seaside-dev] Extended WAEmailMessage to include headers

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Sat Nov 6 18:26:23 UTC 2010

On 06.11.2010, at 19:09, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> The headers should get passed, see WAEmailMessageTest >> #testHeaders.
> The #plainMessage im my image does this except at the end instead of
> the start. I'm a bit confused, how did your #plainMessage look before?

The methods is as following in my base image:
plainMessage
	^ String streamContents:
		[ :stream |
		self
			renderAddress: self from
			withHeader: 'From: '
			on: stream.
		self to do:
			[ :each |
			self
				renderAddress: each
				withHeader: 'To: '
				on: stream ].
		self cc do:
			[ :each |
			self
				renderAddress: each
				withHeader: 'Cc: '
				on: stream ].
		self bcc do:
			[ :each |
			self
				renderAddress: each
				withHeader: 'Bcc: '
				on: stream ].
		stream
			nextPutAll: 'Subject: ';
			nextPutAll: self subject;
			nextPut: Character cr;
			nextPut: Character cr.
		self body isNil ifFalse: [ stream nextPutAll: self body greaseString ] ]

The package is Seaside-Email-lr.15. Just checked that your Seaside-Email-pmm.19 package is indeed fixed. Seems to be a problem that the Metacello config still loads v.15. I just checked this with

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside';
	load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside) project latestVersion load: #( 'Seaside 3.0' 'Magritte2' ).

Sorry for the hassle.

CU,

Udo