[Seaside-dev] preparing a Seaside 3.0.2 release

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Nov 22 18:34:52 UTC 2010

Philippe,

I saw that you had updated the config, so I've added a README and
tweaked some of the class-side development methods ... these all require
Metacello1.0-beta.28 (which is still in development) ... I'm hoping to
get to the point where most of the steps are automated...

As the script support gets refined, I'll locate the doits in a more
central place for all metacello users ... but I'm still working out kinks:)

BTW, I'm in the process of updating the config for GLASS ...

Dale