[Seaside-dev] session tracking branch ready for merging

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:06:47 UTC 2011

Hi

The branch that removes how a session/handler should be tracked from
registry/application into a dedicated class is ready for a merge [1].
Since it breaks #useCookie and I had to remove some deprecated methods
on application the consensus seems to be that this should mark the
beginning of 3.1. If everybody agrees I'll copy the versions and the
current ones from the 3.0 repository to the 3.1 repository and remove
all the deprecated methods.

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideWip