[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.1 open

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:24:09 UTC 2011

Hi

As announced I copied the session tracking branch and the current
versions of the rest to the 3.1 repository (currently only the
Metacello configurations are missing). The I removed all the
deprecated methods. Among others this includes:
 - WACurrentSession
 - #displayString
 - prototype deployment libraries
The only ones still standing are where methods are deprecated in the
JavaScript libraries rather than in our wrappers (SUInPlaceEditor,
PTElment, JQueryClass >> #browser). Then I fixed an amazing number of
tests that were still sending deprecated messages. I also did a short
check on the functional tests. I still expect there to be some senders
left, especially in the JavaScript area.

It seems that all our wiki pages are gone. Can somebody confirm this?
Is anybody aware of a Google code outage?

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31

Cheers
PHilippe