[Seaside-dev] MAConditionError opens a debugger

Romain Verduci romain.verduci at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:16:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with my seaside application using MAConditionError. It's suppose to display a message error and in my case it opens a debugger.

Code with MAConditionError :
MAConditionError description: self description signal: 'Invalid name or password.'.

I don't understand why it does this.

To simplify the explanations and reproduce the bug, you can:
- download my image on: http://demo.ovh.com/fr/466c8bec0e28467ab3d473647833e0e8/
- copy the service/ dir on your root dir (/)
- run the image
- go to localhost:8080/sh
- try to login with a fake name

And then the MAConditionError opens a debugger when there is an error in login.

Thanks

Romain