[Seaside-dev] GRPlatfom>>deleteFile:ifAbsent:ifFail:

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:24:25 UTC 2011

> Where is that used?

I added it to support an extension I'm writing for Pier. I wanted a
#deleteFile: that would work in at least in Pharo and Gemstone.
I couldn't find anything equivalent that worked across platform.
Of course I could have added it as an extension method, but thought that it
would be generally useful.
Is there a policy for adding methods to GRPlatform?

I know I should have added a test - though file system testing seems
non-trivial and I couldn't find any templates to follow. Perhaps we can
address that at ESUG?

Nick