[Seaside-dev] Canvas Differences

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:45:14 UTC 2011

Phillipe,
Thanks. I've read the class comments, however I noticed that the following
elements do have callbacks but are on the WAHtmlCanvas:
 - anchor
 - iframe
 - map (WAImageMapTag)

Judging by the class comments, weren't these supposed to go on
WARenderCanvas ?

I'm not trying to be picky, I just want to understand the difference because
I'm working on changes to this package.

Thanks,
Avi.