[Seaside-dev] Grease-Pharo-Core-pmm.34 introduced methods from WAUrlEncoder into Grease

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Feb 9 22:49:03 UTC 2011

The following methods that belong to WAURlEncoder were incorrectly
included in Grease-Pharo-Core

   WAUrlEncoder>>basicnextPut:
   WAUrlEncoder>>greaseNext:putAll:startingAt:
   WAUrlEncoder>>isBinary

I'll be able to fix this up, but I did wonder why the hudson seaside
server didn't uncover the problem back in December.

It looks like the hudson build script loads Grease and a bunch of core
packages in one load, so dependency violations like the above don't show
up.

Might make sense to load (and test?) Grease independent of the core
Seaside packages.