[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Core-pmm.693 and Seaside-HTML5-pmm.19 define same method

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Feb 9 23:56:09 UTC 2011

As of right now, those are the latest versions of the two packages and
the method WABaseElement>>target: is defined in both, so I'm not sure
which package is the correct one ...

I found this out by accident when I moved the methods between
Grease-Pharo-Core and Seaside-Pharo-Core....

It is beginning to look like some packages were not dirtied correctly
during development...or....some mcz files were lost:

Name: Seaside-Core-pmm.693