[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Core-pmm.693 and Seaside-HTML5-pmm.19 define same method

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Feb 10 17:15:58 UTC 2011

Avi,

I am not aware of anything else that is missing ... in the end it looks
like there was a missed package commit and not a loss of information for
either Issue 640 and Issue 641.

Since there is a big time shift between the west coast of the US and
Europe, I try to put as much information into mail as possible. I don't
get to rejoin the conversation for 12 hours:)

Dale