[Seaside-dev] 3.0.4 status

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:17:10 UTC 2011

Dale,
The fix I committed to issue 641 should be reverted since Julian has a
better version. Julian - would you like your fix to be included?

Regarding my question to Phillipe - all tests regarding the issue at hand
work fine. The tests that fail seem to be related to other possible issues,
ones which I'm not familiar with.

Phillipe/Julian, have you been able to sort out the tests failures?

Cheers,
Avi.