[Seaside-dev] Re: [Metacello] A newly discovered Metacello bug (yet to be characterized)

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jun 2 00:32:40 UTC 2011

The Seaside3.0.5 load failure in Pharo1.2.2-12353 is due to the fact that Ocompletion-ul.102 is loaded in the image which is a package that is part of ConfigurationOfOCompletion 1.4 (presumably targetted at Pharo1.3 not Pharo1.2.2) ... In the earlier version of Pharo 1.2, Ocompletion-ul.92 is loaded and it is part of ConfigurationOfOCompletion 1.2.2 ...

Not sure why Ocompletion-ul.102 was loaded as ConfigurationOfPharo points to the correct version of ConfigurationOfOCompletion, so I'll have to do more detective work...

Dale