[Seaside-dev] commit messages

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Jun 20 17:24:21 UTC 2011

FWIW, I agree with Philippe here.

The issue tracking system is where the detailed information should be recorded ... if one is checking in code without recording information in the issue tracking system, then I would agree with Julian's comment, there needs to be additional information, but with a full thread in the issue tracking system there is no need to duplicate the information in the commit message...

Dale