[Seaside-dev] commit messages

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jun 21 16:37:13 UTC 2011

Mirroring for SS3 could be accomplished ... If you look at the pharo project on SS3[1], you can see that I've arranged to mirror the SqueakSource pharo project (copied over 9K+ mcz files) by running a simple Gofer script that does an xfer between two repositories (I extended gofer with an 'xfer' command ... but mirror would be a better name:) ..

Dale

[1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/pharo.html/Statistics